Michael Dominov, DDS FAGD
Meet Dr. Dominov
Graduated 5th in his class at Northwestern University Dental School in 1982.
Completed a General Practice Residency with the US Air Force at Scott AFB, Illinois.
Provided Endodontic and General Dental Services at Bitburg AB, Germany and Tyndall AFB, Florida.
Has been in private practice since 1988, and formed Lee Family Dentistry in 1993.
Achieved Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry in 2011.
Is a member of the International Team for Implantology, The American Dental Association, the Massachusetts Dental Society, and the Berkshire District Dental Society.
Has completed over 1800 hours of continuing dental education since graduating, with less than 80 hours remaining to achieve Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, International Team for Implantology
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Massachusetts Dental Society
- Member, Berkshire District Dental Society